Friday, August 22, 2014

Healer by Holly Ann | "You are my home."

Emmaus City Worcester MA Soma Acts 29 Christian Reformed Church Grace

Heal me, comfort me, in these storms that I create "Healer" by Holly Ann


As we continue walking this road in seeing God bring to life Emmaus City, I have been sharing artists and songs that God has used to humble and shape my heart right now. So far I have included:


And now I would like to introduce you to Holly Ann, an artist who has composed a song I get lost and found in again and again. There is nothing I can add to these lyrics and this melody. This song expresses the deepest wells of my fears and hopes. 

May Jesus, our Lion and Lamb, continue to protect and serve Emmaus City and send us out by His Holy Spirit with the boldness and meekness we need to share the good news that His grace can and does lead us back home.


http://vimeo.com/71543019

Healer

written by Holly Ann


Verse 1
At my worst, yet
You are always by my side.
And still my doubts,
They get the best of me.

Verse 2
Consuming fire,
It seems I am cold as ice.
Come lift me higher!
I long to follow You!

Chorus
Heal me,
Comfort me,
In these storms that I create.
When I turn away
Would You follow me?
Seems I’m always walking away,
But it's always, always Your grace
That leads me back home.

Verse 3
Protect me, oh Lion!
Comfort me, oh Lamb!
I need You, I’m crying out!
Lift me up on eagles wings!

(Repeat Chorus)   

You are my home (7x).

 Sully

Curiosity piqued? Something inside you being stirred? Go ahead and connect. For other updates, like and follow Emmaus City on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment