Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Special Message: Psalm 23 | We Have All That We Need?


With Jesus as our Companion and Champion, we have all that we need (33:00 - 1:06:00 minute mark).
 

The Lord is our Shepherd; we have all that we need. ... Even when we walk through the dark valley of death, we will not be afraid, for You are close beside us. + Psalm 23:1, 5


Homily Video | We Have All That We Need (33:00 - 1:06:00 minute mark)

Homily Scriptures | Psalm 23

Homily Stories |  


Homily Reflection | 


Chris Tomlin, 2011 A.D.

Lord, I come, I confess,
Bowing here I find my rest.
Without You I fall apart.
You're the One that guides my heart.

Lord, I need You, oh, I need You,
Every hour I need You;
My one defense, my righteousness,
Oh God, how I need You!

Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more.
Where grace is found is where You are.
And where You are, Lord, I am free,
Holiness is Christ in me! (Chorus)

Teach my song to rise to You.
When temptation comes my way,
And when I cannot stand, I'll fall on You.
Jesus, You're my hope and stay. (Chorus

People & Songs, 2018 A.D.

The Lord is my Shepherd.
He goes before me,
Defender behind me,
I won't fear.
I'm filled with anointing,
My cup's overflowing.
No weapon can harm me,
I won't fear.

Hallelujah, I am not alone!
He's my comfort, always holds me close!

He always guides me
Through mountains and valleys.
His joy is refreshing,
Restores my soul.
Mercy and goodness,
Give me assurance
That I'll see His glory
Face to face. (Chorus)

Your Spirit lives within me
So I will walk in Your peace!
Your Spirit lives within me,
My victory, my victory! (Repeat 3x)

My victory, my victory ...
(Chorus)

City Alight, 2018 A.D.

What gift of grace is Jesus my Redeemer!
There is no more for heaven now to give.
He is my joy, my righteousness, and freedom,
My steadfast love, my deep and boundless peace.
To this I hold, my hope is only Jesus, 
For my life is wholly bound to His.
Oh how strange and divine, I can sing: all is mine! 
Yet not I, but through Christ in me!

The night is dark but I am not forsaken
For by my side, the Savior He will stay.
I labor on in weakness and rejoicing for in my need, 
His power is displayed.
To this I hold, my Shepherd will defend me,
Through the deepest valley He will lead.
Oh the night has been won, and I shall overcome!
Yet not I, but through Christ in me!

No fate I dread, I know I am forgiven.
The future sure, the price it has been paid.
For Jesus bled and suffered for my pardon
And He was raised to overthrow the grave.
To this I hold, my sin has been defeated, 
Jesus now and ever is my plea!
Oh the chains are released, I can sing: I am free!
Yet not I, but through Christ in me!

With every breath I long to follow Jesus
For He has said that He will bring me home;
And day by day I know He will renew me
Until I stand with joy before the throne.
To this I hold, my hope is only Jesus, 
All the glory evermore to Him!
When the race is complete, still my lips shall repeat:
Yet not I, but through Christ in me!


To connect with us, please contact info@emmauscitychurch.com

Christ is all,

Rev. Mike "Sully" Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment