Friday, November 23, 2018

Saturate Series Week 7 | Sent Rhythms: Going with Jesus as We Listen, Share Stories (incl. the Gospel), Bless + Saturday, November 17




In Whom Do We Hope When the World and We Are Toxic?


You Are Good
Israel Houghton & New Breed, 2012 A.D.

Lord, You are good
And Your mercy endureth forever!
Lord, You are good
And Your mercy endureth forever!

People from every nation and tongue
From generation to generation ...

We worship You!
Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
We worship You for who You are.
We worship You!
Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
We worship You for who You are.
You are Good!


You are good all the time!
All the time, You are good!

Everlasting God
William Murphy, 2016 A.D.

The Lord is my Light and salvation.
Whom shall I fear?
Of whom shall I be afraid? (x2)

I will wait on You, I will wait on You.
I will trust in You, I will trust in You.

I will remain confident in this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord. (x2)

We set our hope on You,
We set our hope on Your love,
We set our hope on the One
Who is the everlasting God!
You are the everlasting God!
You are the everlasting! (x3)

I will remain confident in this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord. (x2)


Holy Spirit
Jesus Culture, 2014 A.D.

There's nothing worth more
That could ever come close,
No thing can compare,
You're our living hope,
Your presence, Lord!


I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of loves,
When my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone,
Your presence, Lord!

Holy Spirit,
You are welcome here,
Come flood this place
And fill the atmosphere.
Your glory God is
What our hearts long for,
To be overcome by
Your presence, Lord.

Let us become
More aware of Your presence!
Let us experience
The glory of Your goodness!


Forever Reign
Hillsong, 2010 A.D.

You are good, You are good
When there's nothing good in me.
You are love, You are love
On display for all to see.
You are light, You are light
When the darkness closes in.
You are hope, You are hope
You have covered all my sin.

You are peace, You are peace
When my fear is crippling.
You are true, You are true
Even in my wandering.
You are joy, You are joy
You're the reason that I sing.
You are life, You are life
In You death has lost its sting.

I'm running to Your arms,
I'm running to Your arms!
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough!
Nothing compares to Your embrace,
Light of the world, forever reign!

You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say.
"You are Lord, You are Lord!"
All creation will proclaim.
You are here, You are here,
In Your presence I'm made whole!
You are God, You are God,
Of all else I'm letting go!
(Chorus)

My heart will sing no other Name,
"Jesus, Jesus!"

Be Thou My Vision
St. Dallán Forgaill, 6th Century

Be Thou my Vision,
O Lord of my heart.
Naught be all else to me,
Save that Thou art.
Thou my best Thought,
By day or by night
Waking or sleeping,
Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom,
And Thou my true Word
I ever with Thee and
Thou with me, Lord.
Thou my great Father,
I Thy true son,
Thou in me dwelling,
And I with Thee one.

Riches I heed not,
Nor man’s empty praise.
Thou mine inheritance,
Now and always!
Thou and Thou only,
First in my heart,
High King of Heaven,
My Treasure Thou art!

High King of Heaven,
My victory won!
May I reach Heaven’s joys,
O bright Heav’n’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart,
Whate’er befall,
Still be my Vision,
O Ruler of all!

Corporate Prayer of Confession and Assurance
Is. 6:5-8Dan. 9:4-19Neh. 1:5-10Lk. 23:34

Call: Thank You, God, for teaching us
through Jesus how to pray and listen,
to be obedient to Your voice, and to share Your
Good News that can bless others for eternity.

Response: May we live our days beginning
with prayer. May You give us freedom to
share how You made us clean with others, as
well as share how they can be made clean through
the blood of Your cross and Your resurrection over death,
which saves us and blesses us forever.

Silent Personal Reflection and Confession

Call: Thank You, Jesus, that You can and will
continue to disciple us in how to listen to You
and to others, and to speak Your Good News that
truly does make us clean and free. We pray with You:

Response: Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be Your name.
Your Kingdom come, Your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread, 
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil for Thine is the
Kingdom and the power and the glory
now and forever. Amen.

Prayers of Preparation for Eucharist
Matthew 26:26-291 Corinthians 11:23-26

Prayer seeking more from Jesus
Jesus, You claim to be the Way,
the Truth and the Life.
If what You claim is true,
please reveal to me who You are.
Give me an understanding of You
that is clear and convincing. Amen.

Prayer for Communion with Jesus
Jesus, grant that we may be filled
by You, the true Bread and Vine.
Be present with us, strengthen us,
and empower us to be Your witnesses
together as we seek first Your Kingdom
until You return and make all things new. Amen.

Eucharist | Thanking God for Communion with Christ and His Church

Benediction Based on Ephesians 4:13, 15

Now go in the peace of Christ and "in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. ... Speak the truth in love, and grow to become in every respect the mature body of Him who is the head, that is, Christ."

Next sermon audio and liturgy: Saturate Series Week 8 | The Great Commission and the Great Commandment

Christ is all,

Rev. Mike "Sully" Sullivan


No comments:

Post a Comment