Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Emmaus City Liturgy | Sunday, March 15, 2015 – I Peter Sermon Series | House Dynamics Part 2 of 3

Emmaus City Worcester MA 1 Peter Soma Acts 29 3DM Christian Reformed Multi-ethnic Network of Missional Communities

 

1 Peter Sermon Series: The Hope of Humble Holiness for the Sake of the World  | Sunday, March 15, 2015 House Dynamics Part 2 of 3: Resting in Jesus in Service and Suffering


Homily Audio:

 

 

  

Previous 1 Peter liturgies and homilies:


 

House Dynamics Part 2 of 3: Resting in Jesus in Service and Suffering

 

Jesus' Prayer He taught His Followers
 
Our Father in heaven, may Your name be kept holy.
May Your Kingdom come. may Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today the food we need,
And forgive us our sins as we have forgiven those who sin against us.
And don’t let us yield to temptation, but rescue us from evil.
(For Yours is the Kingdom, the power and the glory forever. Amen.)

Scripture Text



 
Complementary Video Clips Used During Sermon





Creed | Catechism

Heidelberg Catechism Q&A 1


1563 A.D.

Q: What is your only comfort in life and death?

A: That I am not my own, but belong – body and soul, in life and in death – to my faithful Savior, Jesus Christ. He has fully paid for all my sins with His precious blood, and has set me free from the tyranny of the devil. He also watches over me in such a way that not a hair can fall from my head without the will of my Father in heaven; in fact, all things must work together for my salvation. Because I belong to Him, Christ, by His Holy Spirit, assures me of eternal life and makes me wholeheartedly willing and ready from now on to live for Him.

 

Communion 



 
Hymns and Songs


  Jesus I Come lyrics and video by Indelible Grace (original by William Sleeper)

1887 A.D.

    

Be Still My Soul lyrics and video by Page CXVI (original by Katherine von Schegel) 

1752 A.D.

 Sully

No comments:

Post a Comment